Satellite Rear Buggy Wheel fits the TLR 22, Kyosho RB5*, and B4.1 or B44.1 with hex adapters. Buggy racers around the world will appreciate the engineering, looks, and performance of the new Satellite buggy wheel lineup from AVID. (* requires knurled low-profile nut)
- Durable and light-weight: The Satellite wheel has a stiff wheel face for maximum performance in cornering, and because of the deep dish and spoke design, the rear wheels are the lightest we’ve measured at 16.8 g each. Stock racers will appreciate over 8 grams less rotating weight per pair when running AVID rear wheels compared to other manufacturers wheels*. (*results differ by brand)
- Contoured wheel spokes: AVID wheels shave extra weight with contoured spokes that remove low-stress material and add material to keep the wheel rigid and true
- Angled glue catch bead: Satellite wheels have an angled glue catch to keep the glue where you want it and not on your wheel face! Plus, we like the edgy look.
- AVID wheels are center-point injected to ensure that they spin true and are well balanced.
- AVID signature swirl pattern: This innovative swirl pattern is designed to mate with serrated locking nuts to keep your wheels secure.
- Pre-molded with vent hole.
- AVID logo on the wheel face.
- Each package includes 1 pair of wheels and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.