Kyosho RB5 and RB6 owners can now run the AVID Triad Slipper Clutch next-generation in slipper clutch. The new AV1020-TOP-KYO Kyosho Topshaft is a direct replacement for the Kyosho UM524 Main Gear Shaft for offset motor.
- Allow racers to run the Triad slipper clutch along with optional Triad spur gears 69, 72, 75, 76, 78, 81, 84, and 87. Perfect for stock racers limited by Kyosho spur gear selection.
- 7075 Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Light 1 piece design replaces Kyosho UM524 "Main Gear Shaft" for offset motor spacer only (KYOUM523).
- M3 adjustment nut included (5.5mm nut driver instead of the standard 7mm nut driver req"d for adjustment).
- Requires 1020-MOD or 1020-STK Triad Slipper Set.
- Machined in the U.S.A.
- Each package includes 1 topshaft, 1 centering washer, 1 M3 metric locking nut.
- The RB5 carbon composite gearbox is UMW504 and the RB6 carbon gearbox is UMW504C. The RB6 UMW504C is recommended because it offers a better gear mesh which really benefits stock racers.
- It"s recommended to run the black idler gear UMW513 in any situation.